Sunday, May 28, 2017

Target Athletic Shoes - Where Men are Men and Women are Too!

My wife and I recently went to target so that she could get a pair of shoes.  She thought she might be able to find a pair of slip on sneakers for the summer.  Unfortunately, there weren't ANY shoes in that style that looked feminine.  Apparently, black and battleship gray is all the rage for women to wear this this summer.   I might think this A-6 Intruder is mighty pretty.  But, I would because I am a MAN.  My wife is not so enamored of the palette.  Apparently, it communicates dreary February rather than Spring to most American women.


My wife would like to wear clothing that is colorful and most definitely feminine for Spring.  Rather than worrying about who is eligible to use their restrooms, Target might want to read up on women's issues.  Things like menopause and the like.  No need to tell me about it because--like I said--I'm a dude.  But, seriously, it would be nice for my wife to have some more definitively feminine choices when it comes to athletic shoes for women.  You could also have flowers on the sides of the shoes or something.


Psst...Target, one more thing, apparently your shoes were 20% off for Memorial Day weekend.  But, your brick-and-mortar store lacked any signage in the shoe department to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment